14719 232nd St, Jamaica, NY 114136 beds, 3 baths, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
3 NEW FULL BATHROOMS.
ALL NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS & TILES
3 NEW KITCHENS-GRANITE COUNTER TOPS
CHERRY WOOD CABINETS
NEW BOILER- GAS HEAT
LAUNDRY FACILITY- HOOKUP
STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
FULL FINISHED BASEMENT APARTMENT
LOT SIZE 40X100
PRICE $639,999 OBO, 3.5% DOWN
NO CLOSING COSTS.
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION
PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 718-441-0200
- Lot: 4,100 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- 154 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 137260288
- Zillow Home ID: 32213421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14719 232nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3450% higher than in New York, and 6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookville home values.
- 14715 232nd St Jamaica, NY$370K----2,250
- 14723 232nd St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,125
- 14711 232nd St Rosedale, NY--Studio----
- 14711 232nd St Jamaica, NY$494KStudio22,250
- 14721 232nd St # 14721 Springfield Gardens, NY$565K74.52,400
- 14729 232nd St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,125
- 23204 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$516K----1,100
- 23120 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$522K----1,125
- 23208 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$549K----1,125
- 14700 232nd St Springfield Gardens, NY$470K------
- 14714 232nd St Jamaica, NY$399K3--1,125
- 14718 232nd St Jamaica, NY$330K631,687
- 23116 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$361K----1,488
- 23212 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$519K----1,125
- 14722 232nd St Jamaica, NY$460K----1,125
- 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$549K----1,125
- 14726 232nd St Jamaica, NY$439K----1,125
- 23110 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$399K111,000
- 23216 147th Ave Jamaica, NY$363K----1,125
- 14730 232nd St Jamaica, NY$447K----1,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.