- Lot: 4,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 1,384 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $139,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range Hood, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceillings, Interior Decor \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ French Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Low-E, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 923 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 61300000100
- Zillow Home ID: 3023535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-142K.
Market guideZillow predicts Clayton-Tamm home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Clayton-Tamm homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clayton-Tamm, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.1% lower than in Saint Louis, and 21% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clayton-Tamm home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clayton-Tamm home values.
|1470 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$122K||2||1||732|
|1468 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$126K||2||1||816|
|1500 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$116K||2||1||732|
|1464 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$133K||2||1||969|
|1504 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$127K||--||1||988|
|1462 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$130K||--||1||816|
|1508 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$127K||--||1||988|
|1458 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$135K||--||1||982|
|1475 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$131K||--||1||850|
|1512 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$132K||--||1||969|
|1471 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$130K||--||1||793|
|1501 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$110K||--||1.5||720|
|1505 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$108K||--||1||696|
|1467 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$148K||--||1||970|
|1454 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$134K||--||1||982|
|1507 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$136K||--||1||1,008|
|1516 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$131K||2||1||969|
|1511 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO||$108K||2||1||696|
|1475 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$135K||--||1||972|
|1469 Graham St Saint Louis, MO||$126K||--||1||858|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!