1472 Ogden St NW, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 1 bath, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $679,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Parcel #: 2685 0534
- Zillow Home ID: 468059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1472 Ogden St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Washington, and 45.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1470 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$549K311,520
- 1468 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$555K311,520
- 1466 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$684K441,925
- 1464 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$594K311,480
- 1502 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$595K42.51,394
- 1462 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$473K311,200
- 1522 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$732K53.51,720
- 1460 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$542K321,520
- 1524 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$621K321,720
- 1458 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$517K311,484
- 1526 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$851K443,362
- 1456 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$684K32.51,925
- 1454 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$517K31.51,464
- 1452 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$718K43.51,472
- 3520 Center St NW Washington, DC$3.35M----22,259
- 1450 Ogden St NW Washington, DC$530K321,320
- 1446 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$722K441,848
- 1444 Parkwood Pl NW Washington, DC$570K321,400
- 1445 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$7.42M----90,652
- 3543 Hertford Pl NW Washington, DC$611K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.