A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $742K-1.34M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $47.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Pacific Palisades is $66,304.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $86.1K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Pacific Palisades is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 5,648
- HOA Fee: $535/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $920,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Garage Door Opener
- View: Canyon View
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Direct Garage Access
- Private Garage (N)
- Parking Type: Side by Side
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Powder Room
- Legal Disclosures: Earthquake Insurance Available
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 60
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Parcel #: 4431010232
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20547839
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Pacific Palisades
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Palisades market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 60.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (57)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 17264 Palisades Cir|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.