- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1472 Woodscreek Cir, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 694 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1813426022
- Zillow Home ID: 5056530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1472 Woodscreek Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 113.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 2 beds, -- baths
1,993 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1992
- 2 beds, -- baths
- 1474 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$220K432,100
- 1470 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$212K----2,233
- 1476 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$226K42.52,220
- 1474 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$161K42.5--
- 1468 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$224K42.52,079
- 1478 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$211K----1,929
- 1471 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$223K42.52,233
- 1466 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$214K----2,233
- 1477 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$213K----1,860
- 1480 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$192K32.51,719
- 1465 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$234K42.52,189
- 1464 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$213K----1,929
- 1479 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$228K----2,233
- 1482 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$220K42.52,233
- 1481 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$212K----1,860
- 1459 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$234K42.52,281
- 1462 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$221K----2,233
- 1464 Blue Heron Dr Crystal Lake, IL$242K----2,262
- 1484 Woodscreek Cir Crystal Lake, IL$204K32.51,736
- 1468 Blue Heron Dr Crystal Lake, IL$257K42.52,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!