14720 State Route 664 South, LOGAN, OH 43138
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,000 sq ft
- Lot:175,546 sq ft
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $136,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
What I love about the homeWONDERFUL COUNTRY HOME JUST MINUTES FROM TOWN.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolHOCKING HILLS
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolLOGAN
- Middle SchoolLOGAN
- Neighborhood NameRURAL
- Room Count7
- School DistrictLOGAN HOCKING
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID2116735151
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$133,118||$97K – $266K||+$2,967||$66||05/23/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,221/mo||$830 – $1.5K/mo||+$20||$0.61||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts Ohio home values will rise 6.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 14720 State Route 664 South
Nearby Schools in Logan
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home