- Built in 1989
- 79 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,799 all time views
- 92 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $297
- MLS #: 15825209
- Keller Williams - Santa Monica
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Laundry Locations \ Laundry on Upper Level, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Parking Features \ Gated, Parking Type \ Assigned, Parking Type \ Community Garage, Parking Type \ Parking for Guests, Parking Type \ Tandem, Parking Type \ Underground, Patio Features \ Enclosed, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Security Safety \ Card/Code Access, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Other View
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 2249020033
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19975870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sherman Oaks home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Sherman Oaks homes, this home is 19.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sherman Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 14727 Magnolia Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.