1473 Erie Ave, Akron, OH 443123 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $82,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5400435
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35388211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1473 Erie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.9% higher than in Summit, and 310.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 1479 Erie Ave Akron, OH$97K31960
- 1487 Erie Ave Akron, OH$72K31960
- Oneida Ave Lakemore, OH--------
- 2725 Oneida Ave Akron, OH$63K311,176
- 2733 Oneida Ave Akron, OH--------
- 2715 Oneida Ave Akron, OH$58K31902
- 2733 Oneida Ave Akron, OH$137K321,836
- 1495 Erie Ave Akron, OH$69K31960
- 2734 Oneida Ave Akron, OH$155K322,052
- Pawnee Blvd Lakemore, OH--------
- 2715 Oneida Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1452 Pawnee Blvd Akron, OH$71K21720
- 1482 Pawnee Blvd Akron, OH$81K41960
- 1484 Erie Ave Akron, OH$94K311,322
- 1505 Erie Ave Akron, OH$69K311,069
- 1426 Pawnee Blvd Akron, OH$47K------
- 1448 Pawnee Blvd Akron, OH$66K31798
- 2722 Ottawa Ave Akron, OH$61K31608
- 1490 Erie Ave Akron, OH$76K31960
- 2718 Ottawa Ave Akron, OH$68K41.51,438
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292