14736 Day Lily Ct, Orlando, FL 328244 beds, 3 baths, 2,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $205,100
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,443 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362429285574050
- Zillow Home ID: 46268923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14736 Day Lily Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Meadow Woods, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 14732 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$203K431,856
- 14740 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$171K321,559
- 1422 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$194K42.51,998
- 1418 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$179K42.52,139
- 1502 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$168K321,860
- 14728 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$175K431,770
- 1506 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$203K42.52,121
- 1412 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$176K431,862
- 14744 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$182K42.52,144
- 14735 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$185K321,860
- 14739 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$162K42.52,434
- 1408 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$168K321,730
- 1510 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$157K42.52,293
- 14727 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$188K42.52,434
- 14748 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$150K321,474
- 14724 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$167K42.52,307
- 14747 Day Lily Ct Orlando, FL$165K321,762
- 1404 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$187K321,565
- 1423 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$162K42.52,370
- 1514 Wood Violet Dr Orlando, FL$174K431,813
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!