- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,007 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: B474809
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Floor Descripton \ Ceramic-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Family Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer\Entry Hall, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Garage Description \ No Garage, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Foundation Description \ Block, Year Built Description \ Existing, Style of Residence \ Ranch, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Driveway Description \ Parking Area, Additional Interior Features \ Sump Pump, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2912001760110004053000
- Zillow Home ID: 31455318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $132-162K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14120 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for North Tonawanda as a whole. Among 14120 homes, this home is 14.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% less than in North Tonawanda, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Tonawanda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded0.1 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.