1474 Ocean Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112306 beds, 4 baths, 6,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Mixed-use:med.office+two aptms:3BDR/1,5+3BDR/1,5 BATH,BACKYARD FOR SALE. NEAR ALL.
Bldg Size: 25 X 68 =
Apx Tot.Bldg SF: 6,500 sq ft
Lot Size: 25 X 126 =3,144 sq
Apx Yr Blt: 1975
- Lot: 3,144 sqft
- Built in 1975
- 295 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $184
- Floor size: 6,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110809538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1474 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in New York, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midwood home values.
- 1438 Ocean Ave APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$431K11725
- 1438 Ocean Ave APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$438K11725
- 1450 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.11M633,200
- 1401 Ocean Ave PH 2L Brooklyn, NY$340K11--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 8H Brooklyn, NY$253K11--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 12C Brooklyn, NY$250K11--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 14K Brooklyn, NY$1.95M22--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 12H Brooklyn, NY$257K21--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 8K Brooklyn, NY$454K22--
- 1401 Ocean Ave APT 15J Brooklyn, NY$260K11--
- 1454 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.14M1044,000
- 1456 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$958K----3,280
- 1436 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$952K----3,900
- 1460 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$732K----3,280
- 1434 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$945K----3,900
- 1470 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----4,875
- 1474 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M625,200
- 1474 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.08M646,500
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.