1475 Hawes St, San Francisco, CA 941246 beds, 4 baths, 2,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Near transportation, plenty of parking
- Lot: 1,875 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $890,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Central Heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,930 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 4786 085
- Zillow Home ID: 15153888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1475 Hawes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bayview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 657.1% greater than in San Francisco, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bayview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayview home values.
- 1455 Hawes St San Francisco, CA$639K322,600
- 1475 Hawes St # B San Francisco, CA$695K21--
- 1415 Hawes St San Francisco, CA$461K--1916
- 1189 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$589K311,375
- 1187 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$593K321,350
- 1185 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$590K321,350
- 1450 Hawes St San Francisco, CA$561K111,639
- 1201 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M312,057
- 1201 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$627K31--
- 1201 Revere Ave # A San Francisco, CA$766K--12,057
- 1206 Shafter Ave San Francisco, CA$394K11605
- 1203 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$423K--1630
- 1211 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$506K221,627
- 1166 Shafter Ave # C San Francisco, CA$656K--12,500
- 1166B Shafter Ave # B San Francisco, CA$653K--12,500
- 1208 Shafter Ave San Francisco, CA$489K21956
- 1166 Shafter Ave San Francisco, CA$658K--12,500
- 1183 Shafter Ave San Francisco, CA$648K--11,316
- 1215 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$653K21--
- 1215 Revere Ave San Francisco, CA$472K211,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!