1476 E Saguaro Trl, Queen Creek, AZ 85143
Sold on 4/29/13: $168,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,336 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $168,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedMicrowave
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow321
- Elementary SchoolWalker Butte K-8
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size460
- High SchoolPoston Butte High
- Middle SchoolWalker Butte K-8
- Parcel #21071882
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count7
- School District0001 - Florence Unified District - Pinal
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID71689363
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$158,603||$149K – $168K||+$908||$67||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$941/mo||$847 – $1K/mo||-$3||$0.40||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 85143 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Queen Creek as a whole. Among 85143 homes, this home is valued 1.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 131.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.5% greater than in Queen Creek, and 211.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Queen Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85143 home values.
Neighborhood for 1476 E Saguaro Trl
Nearby Schools in Queen Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005