1476 Lesher Ct, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,110,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 43955012
- Zillow Home ID: 19688522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1476 Lesher Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1480 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$1.26M42.52,249
- 1992 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$1.06M321,771
- 1472 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$882K321,890
- 1988 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M421,894
- 1996 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$867K321,551
- 1982 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$1.74M54.54,193
- 1388 Fulai Ct San Jose, CA$2.42M54.54,064
- 1382 Fulai Ct San Jose, CA$2.14M54.54,193
- 1477 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M522,404
- 2000 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$859K31.51,143
- 1378 Fulai Ct San Jose, CA$2M54.54,033
- 1473 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$999K32.51,998
- 1468 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$989K32.52,154
- 1976 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$1.8M54.54,033
- 1372 Fulai Ct San Jose, CA$2.05M554,193
- 2002 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$862K311,524
- 1523 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA$1.25M43.52,600
- 1940 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA$960K311,896
- 1464 Lesher Ct San Jose, CA$959K42.52,052
- 1989 Cherry Ave San Jose, CA$1.22M42.52,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!