- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1477 19th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941223 beds, 2 baths, 1,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,944 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1834 010
- Zillow Home ID: 15105508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1477 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Sunset, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in San Francisco, and 13.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
- 1475 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M--22,750
- 1483 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M321,495
- 1471 19th Ave APT 4 San Francisco, CA$619K11790
- 1471 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$828K11--
- 1471 19th Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$621K11790
- 1471 19th Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$918K------
- 1471 19th Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$622K11790
- 1487 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$911K--11,225
- 1467 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$922K--11,005
- 1491 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$952K221,536
- 1524 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$1M------
- 1524 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$1.6M743,488
- 1463 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$912K--11,000
- 1500 Kirkham St # 1512 San Francisco, CA$1.47M443,890
- 1530-1532 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$1.28M443,336
- 1459 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M--21,524
- 1478 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M311,429
- 1455 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M311,370
- 1474 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!