A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Spacious home with traditional charm, updated with a modern flair,excellent construction, built by owner/builder, new windows, new kitchen,freshly painted inside and out. The first floor offers beautifully refinished floors, den/office/guest room, formal dining room, large living room with handsome fireplace, and 1/2 bath. The second floor offers a full tiled bath, MBR w/dressing room or computer room,and two other generously proportioned bedrooms. The exterior offers a stone patio with pillars, and additional property adjacent to the home for play area or garden. This is the first time this cherished family home has ever been on the market.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 1,152 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0203500
- Zillow Home ID: 57386843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-252K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06615 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06615 homes, this home is valued 24.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
|1493 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,663|
|1500 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$229K||3||--||1,375|
|1510 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$240K||3||2||1,600|
|1521 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$207K||3||2||1,056|
|1524 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,254|
|1525 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,986|
|1476 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$242K||2||1.5||1,741|
|1531 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$227K||3||1||1,490|
|1413 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$240K||3||1||1,692|
|1467 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$226K||3||1.5||1,658|
|1542 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$233K||5||2||2,118|
|1460 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$204K||2||1.5||1,162|
|1453 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,809|
|79 Melville St Stratford, CT||$175K||3||1||1,183|
|69 Melville St Stratford, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,522|
|1452 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$234K||4||2||1,928|
|1543 Broadbridge Ave Stratford, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,458|
|59 Melville St Stratford, CT||$230K||3||2||1,766|
|96 Melville St Stratford, CT||$245K||3||1.1||1,485|
|104 Melville St Stratford, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,466|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK, 3-61.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!