1478 N Harding Ave, Pasadena, CA 911043 beds, 2 baths, 1,383 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,383 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5853010021
- Zillow Home ID: 20921448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1478 N Harding Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91104 home values.
- 1470 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$854K332,081
- 1486 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$762K21.51,806
- 1494 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$614K211,044
- 1502 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$653K211,240
- 2400 Garfias Dr Pasadena, CA$708K211,580
- 2433 Garfias Dr Pasadena, CA$721K321,486
- 1487 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$755K421,735
- 1508 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$670K211,347
- 1495 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$617K211,100
- 1446 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$701K31.51,444
- 1457 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$700K421,582
- 1503 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$847K432,522
- 1479 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$682K311,376
- 1487 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$673K321,302
- 1516 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$810K321,717
- 2379 Garfias Dr Pasadena, CA$712K331,496
- 1438 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$665K221,333
- 1495 N Harding Ave Pasadena, CA$754K321,672
- 1445 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$589K211,084
- 1511 Coolidge Ave Pasadena, CA$767K521,719
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!