1478 Picardae Ct, Powell, OH 430654 beds, 4 baths, 4,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $331,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 214029496
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,157 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 196
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 31944405010000
- Zillow Home ID: 33738114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1478 Picardae Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% less than in Delaware, and 22.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 43065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Delaware.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43065 home values.
- 1500 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$741K43.53,965
- 1450 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$472K33.53,698
- 1455 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$559K453,404
- 1491 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$975K44.53,825
- 1421 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$574K43.54,134
- Picardae Ct Powell, OH$397K54.53,892
- 1449 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$559K53.53,673
- 1530 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$657K444,066
- 1491 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$693K54.54,658
- 1425 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$505K33.52,636
- 1540 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$597K54.54,725
- 1511 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$644K54.55,600
- 1420 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$784K544,334
- 1393 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$448K443,284
- 1525 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$491K32.52,959
- 1500 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$443K33.53,087
- Loch Lomond Pl Powell, OH--------
- 1420 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$548K444,694
- 1450 Abbotsford Green Dr Powell, OH$718K54.54,796
- 1390 Picardae Ct Powell, OH$686K43.54,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!