14780 Jackson St, Miami, FL 331763 beds, 2 baths, 1,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,602 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 3050190013600
- Zillow Home ID: 44288287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14780 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.5% lower than in Richmond Heights, and 101.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
- 14760 Jackson St Miami, FL$92K31956
- 14781 Monroe St Miami, FL$138K421,679
- Jackson St Miami, FL$93K311,024
- Jackson St Miami, FL$92K31956
- Jackson St Miami, FL$91K211,112
- 14800 Jackson St Miami, FL$127K31953
- 14761 Monroe St Miami, FL$88K21788
- 14740 Jackson St Miami, FL$155K321,404
- 14801 Monroe St Miami, FL$103K311,094
- 14781 Jackson St Miami, FL$115K311,106
- 14761 Jackson St Miami, FL$122K211,569
- Monroe St Miami, FL$82K311,351
- 14820 Jackson St Miami, FL$239K322,382
- 14741 Monroe St Miami, FL--22796
- 14801 Jackson St Miami, FL$108K311,065
- 14821 Monroe St Miami, FL$104K211,153
- 14741 Jackson St Miami, FL$121K321,366
- 14720 Jackson St Miami, FL$131K311,593
- 14821 Jackson St Miami, FL$128K211,345
- 14780 Harrison St Miami, FL$86K31936
Nearby Schools in Richmond Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292