This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 7,038 all time views
- HOA Fee: $54/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $205,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 579 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Style: Traditional
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Misc Exterior: Outside Lighting
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Additional Rooms: Separate Living Room
- Bath: MBR Bath Shwr No Tub
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Homestead: Y
- Interior Amenities: Wood Floors
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Common: Clubhouse
- Common: Exercise Room
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Common: Club Facilities
- Dining: Family Combo
- Kitchen: Food Prep Island
- Common: Garbage Pick-up
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Additional Rooms: Game Room
- Parking Facilities: 3 Car Garage
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Lot Description: Sidewalks
- Common: Basket Ball Court(s)
- CDD Fee Y: Y
- Bedrooms: MBR - First Floor
- Common: Jogging Path
- Common: Soccer Field(s)
- Misc Exterior: Lanai - Screened
- Misc Exterior: Restrictns
- Lot Description: Consrvation Preserv
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1681435015
- Zillow Home ID: 71035436
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $266-330K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32258 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.