1479 Lassen Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035
Sold on 4/15/11: $350,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,065 sq ft
- Lot:5,800 sqft
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $350,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Reprinted from the Milpitas Website: http://www.ci.milpitas.ca.gov/visit_milpitas/about_milpitas.asp
Located at the southern tip of the San Francisco Bay, the City of Milpitas is a progressive community that is an integral part of the high tech Silicon Valley. With a very diversified resident population of 70,817, Milpitas features quality schools, conveniently located neighborhood parks and shopping centers.
Milpitas is an affluent and well-educated community with an average household income of $98,979. More than 65% of Milpitas households have an annual income that exceeds $75,000. The homeownership rate is close to 70% with a median home value of $745,000. Milpitas? housing market remains affordable relative to the majority of Santa Clara County.
Milpitas is often called the ?Crossroads of Silicon Valley? with most of its 13.63 square miles of land situated between two major freeways (I-880 and I-680), State Route 237, and a County expressway. A new light rail line opened for service in 2004 and an extension of BART including a major multi-modal station is in the planning stage. There are approximately 1,790 acres, or 2.9 square miles, designated for various industrial uses. About 271 acres are vacant and available in parcels ranging from ½ acre to 75 acres. There are eight existing industrial parks and 550 manufacturing plants in Milpitas.
An additional 350 acres are dedicated to regional and community retail centers supporting 3.5 million square feet of commercial shops. The Great Mall of the Bay Area is the largest enclosed mall in Northern California, with approximately 1.1 million square feet of leasable space for retail and entertainment operations. Several local shopping centers serve regional needs for Asian-oriented retail and services.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- Room TypesMaster bath
- Garage Size437
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow1061
- Last Remodel Year1963
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width58
- Parcel #08830063
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Park
- Zillow Home ID19482689
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$561,541||$517K – $612K||+$7,743||$527||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,393/mo||$2.2K – $2.9K/mo||-$17||$2.25||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 13% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 62.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
Neighborhood for 1479 Lassen Avenue
- 1469 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$665K52.01,528
- 1466 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA$766K52.51,769
- 1459 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$602K42.01,451
- 1456 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA$700K52.51,769
- 1474 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$607K32.01,484
- 1464 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$608K42.01,451
- 1446 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA$509K32.01,065
- 1449 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$790K52.52,134
- 1454 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$577K32.01,484
- 1436 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA$696K42.01,690
- 1485 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA$600K32.01,484
- 1439 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$583K32.01,484
- 1475 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA$561K23.01,065
- 1444 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$735K43.01,819
- 1460 Acadia Ave Milpitas, CA$607K42.01,451
- 1465 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA$589K32.01,484
- 1426 Glacier Dr Milpitas, CA$765K43.01,921
- 1434 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$570K32.01,484
- 1455 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA$702K52.51,769
- 1429 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA$692K42.01,690
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005