- Built in 1958
- 89 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,957 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $426
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 71698975
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ T-Station, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w\ Restrictions, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ University, STYLE \ Townhouse, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, COOLING \ Window AC, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium\Co-Op
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Parcel #: M:770.0 B:0001 L:0148.0
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56485210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01702 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Framingham as a whole. Among 01702 homes, this home is 35.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.9% higher than in Framingham, and 13.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01702 home values.
Nearby Schools in Framingham
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!