148 Clisby Pl, Macon, GA 312044 beds, 3 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 254 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 123974
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P072-0875
- Zillow Home ID: 76347160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 148 Clisby Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Macon, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31204 home values.
- 148 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$170K332,076
- 162 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$173K42.51,934
- 130 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$150K331,815
- 174 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$122K222,180
- 186 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$154K322,251
- 186 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$147K322,251
- 2090 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$342K534,150
- 149 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$161K21.52,245
- 173 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$156K422,398
- 196 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$116K332,360
- 161 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$161K11720
- 2124 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$250K433,013
- 2082 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$258K32.54,146
- 173 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$157K422,398
- 2134 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$252K533,704
- 200 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$151K322,332
- 206 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$144K432,300
- 218 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$140K321,792
- 217 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$161K42.52,330
- 229 Clisby Pl Macon, GA$191K312,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292