148 Forest Ln, Glastonbury, CT 060333 beds, 3 baths, 2,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $449,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Cabana, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Detached, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,393 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23600148
- Zillow Home ID: 57722473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 148 Forest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 14 East Trl Glastonbury, CT$662K433,725
- 138 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$714K43.53,380
- 120 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$521K42.52,975
- 158 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$524K42.53,076
- 168 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$215K411,215
- 139 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$279K532,631
- 26 Lazy Valley Rd Glastonbury, CT$542K543,999
- 155 Fisher Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT$206K411,538
- 89 Fisher Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT$259K321,768
- 27 Lazy Valley Rd Glastonbury, CT$511K53.54,116
- 12 East Trl Glastonbury, CT$573K42.52,948
- 169 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$303K42.51,780
- 111 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$390K33.52,298
- 37 Lazy Valley Rd Glastonbury, CT$540K42.53,035
- 184 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$485K533,800
- 90 Fisher Hill Rd Glastonbury, CT$328K42.52,020
- 183 Forest Ln Glastonbury, CT$367K42.52,164
- 29 Lazy Valley Rd Glastonbury, CT$682K43.53,402
- 10 East Trl Glastonbury, CT$623K44.53,216
- 20 Lazy Valley Rd Glastonbury, CT$707K42.54,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.