- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
148 Hillside Ave, Napa, CA 945583 beds, 2 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Attached to the garage is a Granny unit which includes kitchenette, Living room, bedroom, laundry room with toilet connected to bedroom.
Basement is about 350sq/ft and has an additional area for a wine cellar which could be finished off to properly store all your Napa Valley wine acquisitions. Furnace and water heater are in the basement. Both units have been replaced in the last 5 years.
Rear garden is terraced for entertaining under a large old oak tree. There is a drive thru carport which is handy for storing firewood and BBQ. We often BBQ throughout the year. We mostly park in the drive and on the street for convenience. Garage is used for storage and work shop.
This neighborhood is secluded but very close to downtown Napa. We enjoy westerly views of sunsets and cooling evening winds. Our home is off the beaten track of the Silverado Trail. We are on a quiet street with hardly any traffic except the traffic from the 7 homes on our short block. All the homes have close to a quarter acre each and nice big lawns out front. We chose this house because of the proximity to Napa proper but have a private feeling street of the fifties.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $520,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052076004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19419974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 148 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Napa, and 38.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94558 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
- 172 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$480K321,685
- 136 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$510K31.51,530
- 120 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$522K--21,543
- 263 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$542K321,546
- 302 Ashlar Dr Napa, CA$571K21.51,560
- 306 Ashlar Dr Napa, CA$604K3--1,636
- 300 Ashlar Dr Napa, CA$509K31.51,448
- 271 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$586K21.51,845
- 147 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$491K321,620
- 135 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$785K332,272
- 171 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$581K422,033
- 308 Ashlar Dr Napa, CA$695K222,154
- 101 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$809K32.52,541
- 273 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$747K212,359
- 250 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$529K31.51,666
- 240 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$441K21.51,200
- 230 Hillside Ave Napa, CA$573K221,908
- 229 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$500K321,717
- 270 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$519K311,206
- 236 Stonecrest Dr Napa, CA$482K211,222
Nearby Schools in Napa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!