A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,387 all time views
- HOA Fee: $299
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Lease, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Pending, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Level, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Internet, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262525999953001870
- Zillow Home ID: 68620635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33897 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 33897 homes, this home is valued 60.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
|158 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$246K||5||3||2,208|
|168 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$211K||4||3||1,764|
|141 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$211K||4||3||1,764|
|151 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$211K||4||3||1,764|
|200 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$244K||4||3||2,208|
|161 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$246K||5||4||2,208|
|149 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$248K||5||3||2,244|
|159 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$223K||4||2||1,940|
|139 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$225K||4||3||1,940|
|169 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$189K||4||3||1,542|
|129 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$188K||4||2||1,542|
|203 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$247K||5||4||2,208|
|210 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$251K||5||4||2,280|
|201 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$223K||4||3||1,940|
|119 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$222K||4||2||1,940|
|213 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$226K||4||3||1,791|
|220 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$218K||4||3||1,750|
|211 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$248K||5||4||2,244|
|109 Hypolita Ave Davenport, FL||$222K||4||3||1,940|
|140 Saragossa Ave Davenport, FL||$190K||4||2||1,542|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.