- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 400 days on Zillow
- Views: 712 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 97309
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Deck, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Full, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Septic, Features \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ State Road, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Oil, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Level, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Hunting, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Open
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 36480132500600010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31634708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $102-153K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 13825 homes, this home is 3.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 31.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Town of Otego, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13825 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Otego.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|152 Main St Otego, NY||$166K||3||1||1,456|
|146 Main St Otego, NY||$131K||3||2||1,488|
|Main St Otego, NY||--||--||--||--|
|33 Meadow St Otego, NY||$124K||3||2||1,300|
|7 Wayman Dr Otego, NY||$177K||4||3||2,558|
|35 Meadow St Otego, NY||$161K||4||2||2,300|
|8 Wayman Dr Otego, NY||$162K||4||2||2,074|
|140 Main St Otego, NY||$140K||3||2||1,708|
|147 Main St Otego, NY||$121K||2||1||1,407|
|39 Meadow St Otego, NY||$139K||3||1.5||1,652|
|143 Main St Otego, NY||$167K||3||2.5||1,680|
|26 Wayman Dr Otego, NY||$167K||4||2||1,844|
|21 Meadow St Otego, NY||$96K||2||1||1,131|
|136 Main St Otego, NY||$129K||4||2.5||1,500|
|28 Meadow St Otego, NY||$119K||3||1||1,276|
|32 Meadow St Otego, NY||$152K||3||2||2,196|
|22 Meadow St Otego, NY||$114K||3||1.5||1,447|
|32 Meadow St Otego, NY||$123K||4||1.5||1,650|
|14 Wayman Dr Otego, NY||$155K||3||2.5||1,470|
|38 Meadow St Otego, NY||$123K||3||1.5||1,291|
Nearby Schools in Town of Otego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!