148 Main St, Roslyn, NY 115764 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1878
- 8 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $348,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 377
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 07 F 07270
- Zillow Home ID: 31086421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 148 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11576 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in New York Metro, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11576 home values.
- 140 Main St Roslyn, NY$694K--31,676
- 130 Main St Roslyn, NY$581K421,850
- 122 Main St Roslyn, NY$577K--22,100
- 180 Main St Roslyn, NY$428K311,368
- 150 Main St Roslyn, NY$1.09M341,792
- 115 Main St Roslyn, NY$635K422,107
- 106 Main St Roslyn, NY$698K------
- 188 Main St Roslyn, NY$594K321,229
- 121 Edwards St Roslyn Heights, NY$715K--31,633
- 106 Main St Roslyn, NY$578K32.11,800
- 179 Main St Roslyn, NY$554K312,310
- 110 Main St Roslyn, NY$1.47M--63,856
- 105 Main St Roslyn, NY$752K--2.52,250
- 94 Main St Roslyn, NY$475K32.51,462
- 190 Main St Roslyn, NY$855K--43,722
- 300 Main St Roslyn, NY--------
Nearby Schools in Roslyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!