- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 2,790 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:85 B:92
- Zillow Home ID: 56769198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02631 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Brewster as a whole. Among 02631 homes, this home is valued 31.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Brewster, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02631 home values.
|136 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$294K||3||2||1,036|
|160 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$267K||1||1||960|
|58 Old Freemans Way Brewster, MA||$560K||2||2||2,408|
|124 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$369K||4||2||1,951|
|147 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$349K||2||2||1,456|
|135 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$356K||2||2||1,732|
|180 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$419K||4||2||2,016|
|159 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$377K||3||3||1,728|
|127 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$405K||3||2||1,976|
|70 Old Freemans Way Brewster, MA||$383K||3||2||1,566|
|79 Freemans Way Brewster, MA||$392K||4||2.5||1,764|
|169 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$449K||4||3||2,248|
|106 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$348K||4||2||1,756|
|40 Aunt Sophies Rd Brewster, MA||$343K||3||2||1,296|
|181 Russells Path Brewster, MA||$266K||3||1||972|
|84 Old Freemans Way Brewster, MA||$307K||2||2||1,032|
|56 Aunt Sophies Rd Brewster, MA||$321K||3||2||1,040|
|147 Freemans Way Brewster, MA||$409K||4||2||1,952|
|6 Ebenezar Ln Brewster, MA||$252K||2||1||768|
|88 Russells Pa Brewster, MA||$541K||4||2||2,126|
Nearby Schools in Town of Brewster
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!