A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $570-975K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Guilford is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Guilford is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 3,988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $858,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Appliances Included: Wall Oven
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Area Num: Guilford
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: 200+ Amps
- Multi Zone Heat
- Thermopane Windows
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Handicap Accessible: Unknown
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Oil
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Central Vacuum
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: N/A
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description: Fence - Stone
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mill Rate: 27.4200
- Neighborhood: Guilford (97)
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Mit Sys Air: Yes
- Radon Mit Sys Water: Yes
- Sewage System: Septic
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Colonial
- Tax Year: 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,823 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: O9800023
- Zillow Home ID: 58905080
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Guilford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Guilford High (assigned)9-123.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.