1480 Gaynor Dr SW, Palm Bay, FL 32908
Sold on 4/29/13: $289,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,991 sq ft
- Lot:2.58 acres
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $289,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesLaundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- High SchoolBayside
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Middle SchoolSouthWest
- Parcel #29 361300005040000000
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictBrevard County
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43510549
- Construction Quality5.0
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow317
- Elementary SchoolWestside
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- Garage Size400
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$221,815||$202K – $244K||-$164||$111||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,536/mo||$1.2K – $1.9K/mo||+$2||$0.77||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 32908 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Palm Bay as a whole. Among 32908 homes, this home is valued 116.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 145.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% less than in Palm Bay, and 82.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32908 home values.
Neighborhood for 1480 Gaynor Drive Sw
Nearby Schools in Palm Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005