- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14801 SE 143rd Ave, Newalla, OK 748573 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.01 acres
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- 5.02 acres, all fenced in with 4 different areas for horses. Runway access to the Twin Lakes airport
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: R0102122
- Zillow Home ID: 58737782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14801 Se 143rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 34.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 14809 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK$202K221,482
- 14800 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK$118K422,046
- 14808 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK$86K321,216
- 14111 Sky Harbor Way Newalla, OK$377K332,849
- 14901 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK--------
- 14900 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK$83K321,064
- 14200 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$130K421,624
- 14212 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$148K332,298
- 14800 SE 147th Newalla, OK$82K21738
- 14112 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$215K331,923
- 14300 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$264K332,852
- 14801 SE 147th Newalla, OK$116K321,568
- 14100 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$152K432,128
- 14312 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$167K321,856
- 14012 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$250K444,262
- 14400 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$237K653,526
- 14000 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$172K332,681
- 14929 SE 143rd Ave Newalla, OK$95K321,064
- 14401 S Choctaw Rd Newalla, OK$119K322,280
- 14412 Chandelle Dr Newalla, OK$259K422,254
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!