- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1481 Brewer Ave, Columbus, GA 319033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $81,640
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: Garage, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: 063 004 053
- Zillow Home ID: 76554840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1481 Brewer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Columbus Metro, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 4115 Evergreen St Columbus, GA$56K31.51,294
- 1471 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$110K31.52,244
- 1475 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$117K52.51,822
- 4120 Evergreen St Columbus, GA$81K31.51,232
- 1465 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$63K21.5792
- 4114 Evergreen St Columbus, GA$55K21.5792
- 1480 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$40K21.5897
- 1484 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$41K21.5897
- 1490 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$37K21.51,135
- 1476 Foye Ave Columbus, GA$53K21.5858
- 1474 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$109K31.51,550
- 4125 Bellamy St Columbus, GA$40K31.51,219
- 1470 Foye Ave Columbus, GA$42K311,073
- 1467 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$112K31.52,126
- 1470 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$53K21.51,365
- 1502 Foye Ave Columbus, GA$39K31.51,190
- 1495 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$118K41.52,036
- 1464 Foye Ave Columbus, GA$82K31.51,021
- 1466 Brewer Ave Columbus, GA$49K21.5897
- 1506 Foye Ave Columbus, GA$39K21.51,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292