14818 SE Page Park Ct, Happy Valley, OR 970864 beds, 3 baths, 2,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,284 sqft
- Parcel #: 05015891
- Zillow Home ID: 98818200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14818 Se Page Park Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 274.4% higher than in Clackamas, and 53.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 14828 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR$406K4--2,785
- 14810 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR--42.52,553
- 14818 SE Page Park Ct # L Happy Valley, OR$404K442,573
- 14827 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR$378K4--3,057
- 14815 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR$607K553,645
- 14842 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR$345K442,573
- 14806 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR$309K543,825
Nearby Schools in Clackamas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292