A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $68-205K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Brand new kitchen with custom made cabinets.
- Kitchen with undercabinet lights, pull out trash can, garbage disposal and backsplash.
- Exposed brick wall in kitchen
- All Whirlpool matching black appliances included
- Crown Molding on Dining room and kitchen cabinets
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- New painting in all walls, ceiling and doors
- New lights fixtures throughout
- Granite bar top between kitchen and dining area
- New bathroom with new fixtures and vanity
- Jacuzzi tub with 6 jets in bathroom
- TV stand / bookshelves in living room
- Free washer and dryer in basement
- Historical building on best location of Louisville
- Balcony overlooking scenic St. James court garden and fountain
- Gorgeous foyer entry to unit
- Extra individual and secured storage space in basement
- Built in 1905
- All time views: 552
- HOA Fee: $180/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $89,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 033R00060000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 95204071
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Old Louisville
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Louisville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% less than in Louisville, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Louisville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
- 511 W Hill St5 beds, 2 baths
2,470 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1900
Nearby Schools in Louisville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.