1484 Stonebridge Cir APT B2, Wheaton, IL 601872 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet, safe, friendly. You will see a lot of people out during the day jogging, biking, rollerblading and walking. The neighborhood is surrounded by forest preserves, which makes you feel like you are living out in the country, but you are minutes from everything!
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $144,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0519414014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4446870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1484 Stonebridge Cir APT B2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Wheaton, and 375.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60187 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K1 Wheaton, IL$102K--1994
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K2 Wheaton, IL$100K22994
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K3 Wheaton, IL$103K--1994
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K4 Wheaton, IL$102K--1972
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K7 Wheaton, IL$105K--1994
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K8 Wheaton, IL$102K--1994
- 1426 Stonebridge Cir APT K12 Wheaton, IL$101K--1994
- 1486 Stonebridge Cir APT A10 Wheaton, IL$102K--2972
- 1486 Stonebridge Cir APT A8 Wheaton, IL$103K--1994
- 1486 Stonebridge Cir APT A7 Wheaton, IL$102K--1972
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292