- Lot: 1,075 sqft
- Built in 1974
- 291 days on Zillow
- Views: 580 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $360
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: A1978605
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Efficiency \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Convertible Bedroom \ No, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Amenities \ Other, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Construction Type \ Concrete Block Construction, Pet Restrictions \ None, Water Access \ None, Security Information \ Card Entry, Unit View \ None, Section \ 33, Unit Design \ None, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 30, Folio Number \ 30-69-33-014-1720
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 3069330141720
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44369352
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-69K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33032 home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.4% rise for Naranja as a whole. Among Naranja homes, this home is 40.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% less than in Naranja, and 755.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naranja.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33032 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (235)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 14830 Naranja Lakes Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Naranja
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!