- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14844 SE 18th Pl, Bellevue, WA 980073 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Parcel #: 0646500030
- Zillow Home ID: 48682433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14844 Se 18th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Robinswood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.1% higher than in Bellevue, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Robinswood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Robinswood home values.
- 14850 SE 18th Pl Bellevue, WA$435K311,470
- 14824 SE 18th Pl Bellevue, WA$568K41.752,460
- 14814 SE 18th Pl Bellevue, WA$455K31.51,660
- 14847 SE 18th Pl Bellevue, WA$506K421,620
- 14841 SE 18th Pl Bellevue, WA$388K311,060
- 1803 150th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$443K321,450
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 29 Bellevue, WA$309K32.51,408
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 18 Bellevue, WA$266K221,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 28 Bellevue, WA$280K221,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 27 Bellevue, WA$275K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 26 Bellevue, WA$299K32.51,408
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 25 Bellevue, WA$275K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 24 Bellevue, WA$275K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 23 Bellevue, WA$275K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 22 Bellevue, WA$272K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 21 Bellevue, WA$299K32.51,408
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 20 Bellevue, WA$276K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 19 Bellevue, WA$276K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 17 Bellevue, WA$270K21.51,080
- 1717 150th Ave SE APT 16 Bellevue, WA$299K32.51,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!