1485 Sumac Dr, Logan, UT 843213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Jaccuzzi jetted tub in basement bath w/heat lamps, built-in drawers and shelving in large 3rd bedroom w/daylight window. Laundry room with utility sink, new tankless water heater, washer/dryer (gas) and hot water boiler baseboard heating. Large family/tv room with ceiling fan (for treadmill use). Back yard has maples, apple, pear and nashi apple tree, huge multi-level wood deck, 4 4x8 raised bed garden boxes, and unbelievable LOGAN RIVER running along the back property line> There is a 12X20 ft. utility shed and 40 ft. RV Parking. 2 door garage with extra space on both sides, 2 built in workbenches, utility sink, heat, air and it's insulated. Vaulted Ceilings in all main floor rooms, 1 share of water in the Logan canal that runs under the back yard,HUge chain-link dog enclosure, covered for winter, Security, Fire and Smoke alarm connected to the police and Fire Dept. You could;t ask for a better house and location. Taxes are approximately $1875 a year.
This is a great neighborhood. Everyone is friendly, and it is at the beginning of a loop, so there is no through traffic. It is quiet and peaceful, and the views of the giant pines and mountains across the street are superb. Very close to hiking trail up Logan Canyon, yet only 5 minutes to the center of town. Very secluded neighborhood filled with trees and meandering streets. We get occasional deer year-round, and of course there is the RIVER in our backyard!!
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,382 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111261456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1485 Sumac Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1461 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$349K323,260
- 1570 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$287K643,384
- 1575 Sumac Dr Logan, UT--Studio--3,140
- 1575 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$222K533,140
- 1535 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$357K634,104
- 1410 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$195K53.53,144
- 1525 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$177K41.52,724
- 1274 Island Dr Logan, UT$189K------
- 553 N 1420 E Logan, UT$161K42.52,124
- 1505 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$258K43.54,211
- 570 N 1420 E Logan, UT$186K543,173
- 1600 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$185K522,292
- 327 N 1430 E Logan, UT$781K689,264
- 1273 Canyon Rd Logan, UT$128K311,573
- 312 N 1430 E Logan, UT$282K73.53,446
- 1360 Sumac Dr Logan, UT$177K332,500
- 278 Quail Way Logan, UT$200K532,443
- 1535 Quail Way Logan, UT$317K63.54,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!