14850 26 B St, Noble, OK 730682 beds, 2 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Parcel #: R0070825
- Zillow Home ID: 21762812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14850 26 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 164.9% greater than in Cleveland, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 14847 26 B St Noble, OK$92K321,792
- Rr 1 Noble, OK$91K211,232
- 14801 Cemetery Rd Noble, OK$138K322,178
- 15001 Cemetery Rd Noble, OK$136K321,848
- 14651 26 B St Noble, OK$98K211,200
- 8051 26 C St Noble, OK$84K211,239
- 8400 148th St Noble, OK$61K31924
- 8401 148th St Noble, OK$66K21672
- 14501 Cemetery Rd Noble, OK$120K321,643
- 8400 149th St Noble, OK$70K321,216
- 14600 Cemetery Rd Noble, OK$137K321,850
- 8501 148th St Noble, OK$72K321,270
- Rural Cleveland Co, OK$61K11664
- 8551 148th St Noble, OK$65K221,056
- 7900 26 C St Noble, OK$59K221,064
- 8475 148th St Noble, OK$68K31910
- 7801 26 A St Noble, OK$55K21840
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292