1486 Pitney Cir, Jacksonville, FL 322252 beds, 3 baths, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,427 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $270
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1207990278
- Zillow Home ID: 83004211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1486 Pitney Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Regency, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Jacksonville, and 242.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Regency home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regency home values.
- 1484 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$72K321,076
- 1482 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$72K22.51,076
- Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1480 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$53K22.51,008
- 1494 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$96K32.51,404
- 1478 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$55K231,008
- 1496 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$93K221,380
- 1500 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$88K32.51,380
- 1476 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$52K22.51,008
- 1498 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$94K22.51,380
- 1474 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$56K22.51,008
- 1500 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$95K32.51,380
- 1472 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$67K231,108
- 1470 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$55K221,100
- 1502 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$98K331,380
- 1468 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$71K22.51,076
- 1504 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$94K22.51,404
- 1514 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$96K32.51,404
- 1516 Pitney Cir Jacksonville, FL$94K32.51,380
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!