14860 Crystal Cove CtAPT 304, Fort Myers, FL 33919
For Sale: $166,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,793 sq ft
- Lot:6,037 sqft
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Jun 1998 for $133,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow140
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Solarium / Atrium, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size411
- Last Remodel Year1998
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #201326505
- Neighborhood NameFort Myers
- Parcel #28452430000030304
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID45515541
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$167,259||$154K – $184K||-$2,113||$93||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,499/mo||$1.2K – $2.9K/mo||+$12||$0.84||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 33919 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33919 homes, this home is 25.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% lower than in Fort Myers, and 112.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
Neighborhood for 14860 Crystal Cove Court APT 304
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- Heights Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.7 mi
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.8 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 3.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005