1487 Huckleberry Cir, Issaquah, WA 980292 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
? 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath + 1 Den. A spiral staircase leads down to the 3rd room w/ separate entrance -- ideal for a home office or just den/study
? Spacious main floor offers an open kitchen w/ breakfast bar, dining & family room. Large windows offer plenty natural light. Gas fireplace.
? Both bedrooms on top floor with own baths and attach to laundry (washer and dryer included).
? Large attached tandem 2 car garage accommodating both cars and storage. Get rid of your storage unit!
? Spacious deck ideal for BBQ.
? Water/Sewer included in rent.
? Great Location. Walking distance to Dining, Retail, Issaquah P&R, Microsoft Connector Stop and Grand Ridge Elementary. 1 mile from I-90 exit 18 and the new Swedish Hospital. Easy commute to Microsoft, Expedia, T-mobile and AT&T.
? Issaquah school district -- Grand Ridge Elementary, Pacific Cascade Middle, Issaquah High
Pets negotiable. Non-smoker please. Preferred one year or more lease. Available on Nov 29th (could possibly be slightly early if needed). Contact 425-246-3796 to arrange visit if interested.
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116433146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1487 Huckleberry Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% less than in Issaquah, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 1475 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$268K11.51,216
- 1448 NE Hickory Ln Issaquah, WA$374K32.51,630
- 1439 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$312K32.51,450
- 1464 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$297K221,236
- 1452 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$294K221,240
- 1622 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$326K231,476
- 1447 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$314K11.51,165
- 1419 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$325K22.51,383
- 1388 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$209K32957
- 1376 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$268K221,177
- 1387 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$402K11.51,148
- 1451 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$357K22.251,450
- 1443 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$356K22.251,450
- 1444 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$276K231,245
- 1440 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$269K22.51,245
- 1435 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$357K32.51,600
- 1431 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$256K11.51,165
- 1465 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$381K32.51,600
- 1423 Huckleberry Cir Issaquah, WA$330K22.251,383
- 1427 NE Park Dr Issaquah, WA$445K32.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!