1488 Pacific St, Brooklyn, NY 112134 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,143 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $675,100
- Price/sqft: $225
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 012100020
- Zillow Home ID: 30591197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1488 Pacific Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crown Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% greater than in New York, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crown Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crown Heights home values.
- 1490 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$837K----2,890
- 1486 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$932K----3,020
- 1492 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$881K----2,965
- 1484 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$877K----2,993
- 1494 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$920K----3,270
- 1482 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$973K----2,993
- 1496 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$884K----3,270
- 1447 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$902K----3,176
- 1449 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$909K----3,126
- 1445 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$901K----3,174
- 1498 Pacific St # 0 Brooklyn, NY$466K------
- 1480 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$1.05M----2,250
- 1451 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$878K----3,072
- 1443 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$840K----2,697
- 1498 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$960K----3,290
- 1453 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$843K----3,176
- 1441 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$816K----2,820
- 1513 Pacific St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$645K21--
- 1505 Pacific St APT 4R Brooklyn, NY$1.99M31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292