1488 Pine St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
Sold on 1/30/13: $770,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:4,197 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $770,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesFamily room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesStubbed & wired for elevator
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count8
- School DistrictAtlanta City
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35909050
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Middle SchoolSutton
- Neighborhood NameLoring Heights
- Parcel #17 01480002024
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow410
- Elementary SchoolE. Rivers
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$933,766||$803K – $1.06M||+$17,511||$222||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,796/mo||$1.7K – $9.6K/mo||+$111||$1.14||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Loring Heights home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Loring Heights homes, this home is valued 343% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loring Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% lower than in Atlanta, and 12.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Loring Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loring Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1488 Pine St Nw
- # 0$402K43.5--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005