1488 Thornapple Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 380 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 3425010
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 6828261
- Zillow Home ID: 35468384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1488 Thornapple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in Akron, and 80.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1480 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$85K311,550
- 1494 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$132K211,805
- 171 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$88K42.52,196
- 167 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$68K311,464
- 175 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$58K311,344
- 161 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$57K311,344
- 157 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$59K311,344
- 181 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$83K311,584
- 1479 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$141K41.52,541
- 1500 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$74K211,163
- 1487 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$106K431,621
- 153 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$74K311,368
- 197 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$81K31.51,584
- Crescent Dr Akron, OH$61K311,344
- 147 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$70K31.51,334
- 164 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$173K323,654
- 203 Crescent Dr Akron, OH$99K31.51,334
- Thornapple Ave Akron, OH--------
- 150 E Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$164K42.52,296
- 1504 Thornapple Ave Akron, OH$139K321,756
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292