- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1489 Newton Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303163 beds, 1 bath, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $181,500
- Cable Ready
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 175 04 100
- Zillow Home ID: 14455786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1489 Newton Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30316 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.1% lower than in Atlanta, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30316 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Atlanta home values.
- 1497 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$260K321,274
- 604 Blake Ave SE Atlanta, GA$233K321,502
- 1514 Van Epps St SE Atlanta, GA$215K321,270
- 612 Blake Ave SE Atlanta, GA$400K333,261
- 1505 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$203K211,286
- 1488 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$220K321,291
- 618 Blake Ave SE Atlanta, GA$214K21.51,648
- 1518 Van Epps St SE Atlanta, GA$209K21.51,376
- 1494 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$179K311,271
- 582 Blake Ave SE Atlanta, GA$229K321,545
- 1511 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$185K31.51,892
- 1500 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$254K31.51,316
- 1522 Van Epps St SE Atlanta, GA$230K311,354
- 574 Blake Ave SE Atlanta, GA$248K31.51,551
- 1508 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$252K321,844
- 1517 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$237K321,574
- 1515 Van Epps St SE Atlanta, GA$227K311,360
- 1526 Van Epps St SE Atlanta, GA$220K31.51,255
- 1487 May Ave SE Atlanta, GA$241K331,629
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.