1489 Rebecca St, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $71,900
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: 250 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 058105 00011
- Zillow Home ID: 42192462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1489 Rebecca Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% less than in Memphis, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1481 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$41K311,000
- 1493 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$66K311,250
- 1477 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$60K311,554
- 1497 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$62K311,257
- 1473 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$61K211,000
- 4141 Kimball Ave Memphis, TN$48K311,095
- 1505 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$75K411,400
- 1492 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$65K321,540
- 4147 Kimball Ave Memphis, TN$57K311,602
- 1478 Mink St Memphis, TN$75K321,125
- 1504 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$52K311,149
- 1490 Mink St Memphis, TN$51K311,208
- 1471 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$56K411,376
- 1472 Mink St Memphis, TN$52K321,399
- 4135 Kimball Ave Memphis, TN$49K31993
- 1511 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$47K211,000
- 1510 Rebecca St Memphis, TN$87K422,016
- 1496 Mink St Memphis, TN$52K311,250
- 4169 Vann Ave Memphis, TN$49K311,093
- 4168 Vann Ave Memphis, TN$73K321,397
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292