149-151 Hobson St, Newark, NJ 071126 beds, 3 baths, 5,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,201 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1403064000000038
- Zillow Home ID: 38707132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 149-151 Hobson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weequahic market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Newark, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Weequahic home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weequahic home values.
- 147 Hobson St Newark, NJ$123K------
- 153-155 Hobson St Newark, NJ$303K853,660
- 145 Hobson St Newark, NJ$209K----1,976
- 157 Hobson St # 2ND Newark, NJ$200K31--
- 157 Hobson St Newark, NJ$258K832,728
- 141-143 Hobson St Newark, NJ$146K----2,568
- 236 Leslie St Newark, NJ$125K21900
- 240-242 Leslie St Newark, NJ$207K----3,242
- 236-238 Leslie St Newark, NJ$211K21900
- 244-246 Leslie St Newark, NJ$143K----2,189
- 159-161 Hobson St Newark, NJ$153K------
- 248 Leslie St Newark, NJ$100K321,296
- 250 Leslie St Newark, NJ$144K----1,292
- 152-154 Hobson St Newark, NJ$149K----2,288
- 156 Hobson St Newark, NJ$122K----2,342
- 137 Hobson St Newark, NJ$139K----2,269
- 158 Hobson St Newark, NJ$128K----2,340
- 150 Hobson St Newark, NJ$187K----2,040
- 160-162 Hobson St Newark, NJ$137K----2,372
- 146-148 Hobson St Newark, NJ$132K311,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!