149 25th Ct, West Des Moines, IA 50265
Sold on 11/18/13: $180,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,678 sq ft
- Lot:7,710 sqft
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The kitchen has new granite counter tops, new deep sink and painted cabinets with glass fronts.
The house has been updated with wide baseboard and louvered closet doors throughout the house.
The lower level family room has a fireplace with a gas lighter.
The backyard is landscaped with perennials to be a relaxing park like atmosphere. The deck was freshly restored this summer and the lower patio level is brick pavers.
This is a must see.
Call for an appointment to view.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesEnergy efficient furnace (12); air conditioner (13); new carpet (12)
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID868156
- Garage Size400
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood Nameeasy access to grocery, school, parks, shopping
- Parcel #32004127090077
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Basement sqft440
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow34
- Exterior MaterialComposition
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$205,673||$187K – $220K||+$1,085||$122||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,685/mo||$1.6K – $1.8K/mo||+$59||$1.00||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 50265 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for West Des Moines as a whole. Among 50265 homes, this home is valued 19.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.1% higher than in West Des Moines, and 9.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
Neighborhood for 149 25th Court
- 145 25th Ct West Des Moines, IA$176K33.01,688
- 166 Evergreen Pl West Des Moines, IA$103K22.0888
- 2449 Maple St West Des Moines, IA$172K33.01,508
- 170 Evergreen Pl West Des Moines, IA$126K33.01,184
- 142 25th Ct West Des Moines, IA$169K33.01,153
- 248 24th St West Des Moines, IA$176K32.51,440
- 159 Evergreen Pl West Des Moines, IA$121K32.01,184
- 260 24th St West Des Moines, IA$191K32.51,652
- 129 26th Ct West Des Moines, IA$174K32.51,543
- 264 24th St West Des Moines, IA$209K32.01,544
- 132 25th Ct West Des Moines, IA$166K33.01,465
- 130 25th Ct West Des Moines, IA$174K32.51,490
- 300 24th St West Des Moines, IA$172K32.01,568
- 121 Evergreen Pl West Des Moines, IA$128K22.01,387
- 212 25th St West Des Moines, IA$185K43.01,736
- 245 24th St West Des Moines, IA$183K32.01,323
- 304 24th St West Des Moines, IA$187K33.01,624
- 220 25th St West Des Moines, IA$179K33.0990
- 308 24th St West Des Moines, IA$195K32.01,550
- 126 25th Ct West Des Moines, IA$215K32.51,862
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005